The administrative centre for budgets, accounts, procurement and financial projects.
- To ensure safe and timely operation of the entire finance area
- To conduct compliance control, including drafting and maintaining rules, procedures and instructions in this area
- To coordinate financial management and report to the faculties, including advising and guiding the departments
- To develop strategy in the area, including an overall and coherent financial management model, which, based on the University of Copenhagen's strategic objectives, ensures structured and consistent planning, execution and follow-up on all management levels and provides coherent, timely and relevant management information
- To guarantee professional IT support and development on the basis of one standard system
- To develop, implement and maintain the best possible management and procurement strategy of the University of Copenhagen
- To manage communication, committee and dialogue forums, both internally and externally
- To conduct ongoing skills development within the areas of responsibility
- To identify and implement effective working procedures on an ongoing basis.