Apps from University of Copenhagen
myUCPH - the university's official app
myUCPH is primarily for students at the University of Copenhagen (UCPH). myUCPH makes it easy for you to find out what’s on your schedule, and gives you all the important updates and messages from UCPH in a pocket sized format.
UCPH staff – and guests – can also use myUCPH. Currently, only the phone book, library information, news and open events are available but later versions will include new and relevant content.
The app includes:
- your personal schedule
- your study messages from the UCPH intranet “KUnet"
- your messages from “Absalon”, the UCPH Virtual Learning Environment
- phone book with university staff, e.g. your supervisor
- information from the libraries, including opening hours
- news for the media
- open events
- your personal ticket to the Matriculation Ceremony (Only available in the app to newly matriculated bachelor students)
UCPH Map – digital map of Centre for Health and Society (CSS)
UCPH Map allows students, employees and guests at the Centre for Health and Society (CSS) to get a digital overview of the campus area on their computer or smartphone.
UCPH Map provides both an overview map of the campus area, and a digital guide that will help you find a specific teaching room, the nearest study space or for example the location of the student advisory services and the Project and Career Advisory Service. All you need to do is enter the room number or the room category in the search box and the app will show you rooms, facilities, or guide you to the chosen destination.
Read more about the map.